Memory is the faculty of the brain in which data or information is stored. Our brain is a very advanced organ which is working from the day we are born and will stop only when we die. Interestingly our brain works even when we are sleeping. Brain generates thoughts and emotions according to which our behaviour is shaped. It plays a vital role in our overall maintenance of health and development. Hence, it becomes really important for us to boost our memory and to take proper care of our mental health as well as our physical health if we want to become successful in our relationships and life.
How Can I Boost My Memory?
- Maintain a healthy body: If we want to boost our memory then maintaining a healthy body by ample consumption water, healthy food and by exercising daily is very important.
- Get enough sleep: Maintaining a proper sleep and wake up cycle is another important step which we can take to boost our memory. Sleeping properly increases our concentration and productivity.
- Practice meditation: Spending time with yourself as well as your loved ones and a daily meditation routine of 15-20 minutes is a good step towards boosting your memory.
- Train your brain: Interacting with your thoughts and emotions is very important. We have to feel every emotion and nurture every thought that comes to our mind for having a good mental health.
- Avoid excessive usage of alcohol and narcotic substances: Excess of anything is bad so excessive consumption of alcohol should be avoided. Consumption of any substance which leads to addiction should be strictly avoided.
Increasing our memory becomes essential for us as it helps us to achieve the best possible things in our life. Various foods can increase our memory such as dark chocolate, turmeric, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, nuts, etc. Hence, it is advised to include them in our daily life. Many foods such as sugary drinks, refined carbs, foods with high trans fats, highly processed food, alcohol, etc. can reduce your memory and hence should be avoided in order to achieve a good memory.
Find a BUDDY to share all your problems with (even anonymously, if you want) on the FeelJoy Mobile App available for all Android users.